In this activity, you will demonstrate and reinforce your ability to implement inter-VLAN routing, including configuring IP addresses, VLANs, trunking, and subinterfaces.
Configure the devices to meet the following requirements.
· Assign IP addressing to R1 and S1 based on the Addressing Table.
· Configure the default gateway on S1.
· Create, name, and assign VLANs on S1 based on the VLAN and Port Assignments Table. Ports should be in access mode. Your VLAN names should match the names in the table exactly.
· Configure G0/1 of S1 as a static trunk and assign the native VLAN.
· All ports that are not assigned to a VLAN should be disabled.
· Configure inter-VLAN routing on R1 based on the Addressing Table.
· Verify connectivity. R1, S1, and all PCs should be able to ping each other and the server.